We know you have been looking forward to collecting your new motorhome or caravan for some time. The handover day is usually a very exciting time, even for us. However, in alert level three, we need to do things a little bit differently.
That means that, unfortunately you won't get the whole Traillite experience. We do hope, however that we can get you on the road and enjoying your new motorhome or caravan through the use of our videos and other handover tools. And don't forget, we are always on the end of the phone, a Zoom call or email if you have any questions.
What do click and collect handovers look like
- Our COVID-19 alert level three policy can be found here:
- We understand some people are reluctant to travel, so in many cases we are able to deliver your motorhome or caravan to you.
- Otherwise, you are welcome to collect your vehicle from TrailLite. Both methods have a similar process.
- If you chose to collect from TrailLite, we will agree on an appointment time with you.
- On arrival, you will need to sign in using the NZCOVID Tracer app and sanitise your hands. And of course, there won't be any handshakes, hugs or hongi's because two-metre physical distancing is super important.
- Once you have your motorhome or caravan you'll be free to learn about it from the comfort of your home via our online knowledge centre.
- Each of our handover process segments is broken down online with video instructions, things to note, and troubleshooting.
- You'll go through the handover lesson by lesson in an orderly fashion and have time to stop after each segment and cement what you've learnt by practicing on your own motorhome or caravan.
- Once you've gone through your "training", our handover specialists will check-in on you. Don't worry, it's not an exam, and there won't be a test. Think of it as an opportunity to ask questions and go through your motorhome or caravan one on one with a specialist. We want to make sure you're confident and ready for life on the road.
- We're available to help at any time. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
While we're currently restricted and not able to roam as freely as we would like, we know sometime very soon we'll be able to hit the road and start exploring our beautiful country again.