TrailLite has been a feature in the motorhome and caravan industry since 1954 and over that time has helped more and more kiwis live their lifestyle dream. In recent years the industry has experienced unprecedented growth and with that come the challenges of keeping up with demand for manufacturing and servicing. In response to this growth TrailLite is excited to be months away from revolutionizing the way that the TrailLite Service Centre does business.
What this will mean is:
- Significant investment in new world class software to manage scheduling, our processes, communication and spare parts
- Dedicated annual maintenance program for TrailLite customers including servicing reminders, tips and hints to look after your motorhome or caravan and all its accessories, advanced bookings and parts available for immediate purchase and dispatch
- World class software to manage parts, servicing and manufacturing across the whole business
- An easy booking system for all servicing requirements
- A nationwide TrailLite customers service network
TrailLite has listening hard and continual improvement built into its foundations and these changes will set their Service Centre apart, offering the best after care in the industry. Looking after your motorhome or caravan is important including servicing fridges, accessing parts and having a reliable Service Centre to back up the product over its lifetime. We believe that investing in our Service Centre will set us apart from other motorhome and caravan manufacturers and help to give all our customers the service, after care and kiwi craftsmanship that we pride ourselves on.
Products may change, the industry may develop but “living the dream” thinking will never change.